Saturday, February 20, 2010

Arbit Messages

A collage of arbit messages that I have received from the gang (when I read them all at once, now, it seems very interesting and funny!!):

From Nishanth - Dec 7, 2007 - when I told him the loco of 6177 from my calculations, on his journey date
6177 22295. U got it right.

From Subbaraman - who was there to send him off
Ara is right. Rocky gets 22295

From Krishnan - May 10, 2008 - on me hearing loud dippy horns on my birthday - when I told him that I was born in RPM where Southern Railway was also born -
Treat irukkattum. Suppose it happens all the ENTs in the area will do roaring business. Seeing ur birth details I have to conclude that u have been born with a Silver Notch in ur Mouth. Henceforth I'll address u as SN.

From Nishanth - new nickname!
Aru bhai, 17363 is with goc now. Kindly update the database.

From Krishnan - Feb. 9, 2009 - when dp4s were doing roaring business with the prestigious 2726-2610-2637-6128-2631-2632-6127-2638-2609-2725 link
Dippy Viswaroopam partha Aravindukku Araharo Hara.

From Ramkrishnan - Feb. 28, 2009 - another nickname!
15533 'Aravind' tearing past SP with pearlcity..

From Ashwanth - Apr. 6, 2009 - when I inadvertently typed AJJ rocks...
Lol ! You , yourself admitted they ' rule ' the region ... : p

From Sankar - Apr. 7, 2009 - when I correctly told him what would have happened and what he would have done when 6102 crossed his 6123 at ALU
Perfect!! Pull arikuthu aravind

From Ramkrishnan - June 4, 2009 - on why he did not turn up for an EMRF
I've waken long before.. Puttin bit by reading..

From Vijaya Bhanu - June 15, 2009 - when I guided her on her MYS trip
Thanks a lot aravind. Nenga oru encyclopedia.

From Raghunath - on a feedback survey for my smses
:-):-) bt still sheer length and count of msgs is staggering :-) ultra enthu :-)

From Chidambaram - on some mathematics stuff on MSB-TBM section
Great calc ara!

From Krishnan - on my dp4 obsession
Dippy Raghavendra Swaminna neenga Appannachariyar. Dippy Ramarnna neenga Anjaneyar. Dippy Nalanna neenga Nalayini. Ippadi adukkindae pogalaam. Sithamellam unakku dippymayame, Aravinda!

another one from him!
Vaasalile dippyathan paathuputtaan, paathuputtaan, Vaasalile dippyathan paathedhu enna, paathedhu enna!

From Jr Krishnakumar - Sep. 12, 2009
Flash News:
Aravind is at MS!!! Guys, its going to rain today. Aravind is coming back to form. Two days earlier, Chennai Central became divine. Now it is Egmore.

From Sriram Karthik - Sep. 12, 2009
Flash News:(Jr.KK Style)
Aravind has just visited my house..thatha,appa and amma had a hearty laugh during our chat..eventhough wat we talk is greek n latin for them, nowadays they hav started to understand our lingo..
Now after MAS,MS its Royapettah's turn for punyam..:)

From Ramesh - Oct. 6, 2009
Pl update loco roster with following - 13566 GOC shakti, ED 18485-0 scrapped & now at GOC workshop. There is a nice pic of this loco in gallery @ Tiruvalla with Vanchinad exp taken by u

From SBC S. Aravind - on my trip jottings onboard 2631 to MDU (trip report as another post elsewhere in this blog)
Honestly njoyd very much. Xpecting more.
Ultimate report man.

Same from Krishnan --
Nice reports. Especially the outbound one. Wide awake till TPJ! Terrific.

From TRN - Dec. 1, 2009 - when a colleague gets infected due to my Rail virus!!
21273 engine no for Narayanadri falakuma exp

No comments: